- Updated On 12 Oct 2020
- 1 Minute To Read
Returns are inevitable in most online businesses, which makes the shop owners develop solid return strategies to provide an excellent customer experience. Usually, the key components of the return strategies are:
- Establishing a good return policy to increase customers' loyalty.
- Using a reliable instrument to effectively manage returns and to serve the customers better.
You can establish and execute your own return strategy with the Return Management feature, which allows you to create and manage returns based on your return policy. You can do all the return management in the Back Office by creating, viewing, refunding, canceling the returns, or printing the return slips. Besides, there is an API for Return Management, which you can use to create returns, as well as retrieve data on returns, return reasons, and returnable items.
On the Storefront, buyers can create returns, print the return slips, as well as track the return statuses.,
The Return Management feature is worth adding to your project if you want to:
- Establish a return policy for your online store.
- Optimize customer purchasing experience.
- Increase customer satisfaction.
- Build customer loyalty.
If you are:
- Get a general idea of the Return Management feature
- Set a number of days for a Return Policy
- Create and manage returns via the Glue API
- Integrate the Return Management feature into your project:
- Integrate the Return Management feature
- Integrate the Configurable Bundle + Order Management feature
- Integrate the Glue API: Return Management feature
- Integrate the Order Management feature
- Integrate the Product + Order Management feature
- Integrate the Product Bundles + Order Management feature
- Integrate the Product Bundles + Return Management feature
- Integrate the Product Options + Order Management feature
- Integrate the Product Measurement Unit feature
- Integrate the Product Packaging Unit feature