Updating the Legacy Demoshop with SCOS
- Updated On 22 Nov 2019
- 1 Minute To Read
If you use Spryker Legacy Demoshop, you can enhance it with specific components of SCOS. Previously Legacy Demoshop was an example and a boilerplate while starting a project. As you already forked project codebase and started development, migration to another demo shop (Master Suite, B2B/B2C Demo Shops) is NOT required.
With last releases we introduced 3 new concepts: Modular Frontend (Yves), Atomic Frontent (JS/CSS) and Publish&Sync. You can extend your project with these concepts. For example, you can:
- Make the Legacy Demoshop compatible with the Modular Frontend
- Make the Legacy Demoshop compatible with the Atomic Frontend
- Set up ShopUiCompatibility module, which is the key module of the Atomic Frontend
- Configure the Legacy Demoshop to use SCOS Twig templates, or
- Make the Legacy Demoshop compatible with Publish & Syncrhonize.