Amazon Pay - Refund
After successful authorization and capture processes order should be closed. This blocks any modifications to an order. From this state only Refund operation is possible. Refund can be partial if more than one item is set to refund or full.
Amazon only requires the amount of money which has to be refunded and the calculation has to be implemented on the shop's side. Spryker OS provides a module for calculating the amount to refund. Regardless of the chosen setting, the refund is always asynchronous. Once requested, an order goes to "refund pending" status and then IPN notification will notify the shop if the refund was accepted or declined.
- Get a general idea about Amazon Pay
- Configure Amazon Pay API
- Configure Amazon Pay
- Obtaining Amazon Order Reference and Shipping Addresses details
- Rendering the "Pay with Amazon" button on the Cart page
- Learn how Amazon Pay Sandbox Simulations work
- Learn about Amazon Pay state machine for synchronous and asynchronous flows
- Learn about OMS commands
- Check out Amazon Pay example email notifications
- Check support of bundled products with Amazon
Last review date: Oct 17th, 2018