Amazon Pay - Email Notifications
Since Amazon Pay requires some emails being sent in specific situations, please implement on a project level following authorization status update logic.
Once the order authorization state is Suspended, the customer should receive an email stating that the order requires customer's interaction.
Suggested email template for Suspended status is:
Theme: Please update your payment information
Valued customer, Thank you very much for your order at Spryker Shop. Amazon Pay was not able to process your payment. Please navigate to https://payments.amazon.com/en/jr/your-account/orders?language=en_GB and update the payment information for your order. Afterward, we will automatically request payment again from Amazon Pay and you will receive a confirmation email. Kind regards
Once the order authorization is Declined, the customer should receive an email stating that the order requires customer's interaction.
Suggested email template for Declined status is:
Theme: Please contact us regarding your order
Valued customer, Unfortunately, Amazon Pay declined the payment for your order in our online Spryker Shop. Please contact us. Kind regards
- Get a general idea about Amazon Pay
- Configure Amazon Pay API
- Configure Amazon Pay
- Obtaining Amazon Order Reference and Shipping Addresses details
- Learn how Amazon Pay Refund works
- Rendering the "Pay with Amazon" button on the Cart page
- Learn how Amazon Pay Sandbox Simulations work
- Learn about Amazon Pay state machine for synchronous and asynchronous flows
- Learn about OMS commands
- Check support of bundled products with Amazon
Last review date: Oct 17th, 2018