User Interface Guide
|Download the UI Designer Guidelines|
In this section, you will find an introduction about how to build the UI for your project, when working with Spryker. The documents under this section will help you get started on designing and implementing the UI for both the front-end(Yves) and back-end(Zed) application.
To navigate through content, click on an option from the right-hand table of contents or use the search (above).
You can also use navigation buttons on the top right corner of page:
- Navigate previous button takes you the page preceding the one you are currently on.
- Navigate next button takes you to the page that goes next after the page you are currently on.
- To improve readability, all long code samples and texts have been placed in collapsible areas. Use the Expand all button to expand and collapse long text and code samples or click on a single item to view.
- To print a page, click Print button.
- Use Edit on GitHub button to ask a question regarding the page content or request a change to it.