About the Legacy Demoshop Front-end Guides
The Legacy Demoshop Front-end guides provide information of how the front-end was built in the Legacy Demoshop. Here you will find the following information:
- Overview of the Twig Template Engine used for building the front-end;
- Twig Templates best practices providing in-depth information on how to extend Twig templates: create pages in Zed, add multiple widgets to pages, add forms etc.
The Demoshop Guidewill work you through the process of building your assets. The assets is a set of resources used to build the UI, that includes html, css (or less, sass, stylus, etc.) and js (or jsx, etc.) files, images, fonts and so on. Assets represent a large collection of files, and to manage them effectively, we came up with the following 4-step procedure:
- Download and structure: get external dependencies and put assets into the corresponding folders;
- Development: create your project front-end;
- Transpile/build and optimization: manipulate and optimize assets;
- Public folder: place built output into a public and accessible folder.
We use the following path aliases to help you dive into the assets docs:
- @project: your project root folder;
- @core: Spryker core folder, usually (but not necessary) @project/vendor/spryker.