About Front-End Developer Guide
This section is meant for the front-end developers and contains information on the Spryker front end architecture and concepts. The guide is broken up into the following parts:
- Yves front-end guidelines that apply specifically to Yves and contain the following information:
- The main principles of the Spryker front-end implantation with the Atomic Frontend concept
- The main principles and implementation details of the Modular Frontend comprised of pages and widgets modules
- Zed front-end guidelines outlining how to set up and use the Oryx builder.
- Miscellaneous front-end guidelines containing general front-end related information, for example User Interface Guide that will help you to get started with design and front-end implementation for a Spryker-based project.
- Legacy Demoshop guides with in-depth information on how the front-end was built in the Legacy Demoshop.