- Updated on 25 Jan 2020
- 1 minute to read
Onsite. Realtime. Smart.trbo GmbH is a Munich-based technology company founded in 2013. With its cloud-based communication tool, the company enables online shops and websites to address visitors individually - onsite, in real-time and fully automated. A self-learning algorithm analyzes user behavior based on more than 50 visitor characteristics. This data then allows a targeted delivery of various layers in the design of the online presence, which demonstrably optimize the shopping experience of website visitors. For website operators this means: increased user engagement, lower bounce rates, better conversion rates, fuller shopping baskets and thus more turnover. trbo's customers include airline holidays, Buffalo, Galeria Kaufhof, L'Oréal, Limango, Lodenfrey, Medion, mydays, Rose Bikes and Thomas Cook AG. trbo GmbH is run by Felix Schirl.
- Personalized and targeted user approach - via mobile, tablet and desktop
- Analysis of more than 50 visitor characteristics in real-time
- Self-optimizing and data-supported algorithm
- Individualized layer content in the design of the web shop and tailored to its goals
- Statistically valid A/B testing and multivariant testing directly in the trbo system
- Intuitive tool & managed service enable fast implementation
- Success cases: airberlin holidays (now airline holidays)
- Newsletter subscription increased by 152 percent
- ROSE Bikes - Bounce Rate reduced by 9.5 percent
Copyright and Disclaimer
For further information on this partner and integration into Spryker, please contact us.