- Updated on 22 Nov 2019
- 1 minute to read
Monitoring, Profiling and Exception Tracking. Tideways is an Application-Performance-Monitoring (APM) solution with built-in profiler and automated error tracking. All services are tailor-made for E-commerce systems like Spryker. Your customers are looking for a fast and painless online shopping experiences. Tideways helps you to create that experience through detailed insights about your shop's performance from fronted, checkout and backend to background processes. In addition to a weekly report and overview over your performance, you have the possibility to analyse single database queries or functions in detail.
- smooth integration into Spryker software with automatic analysis (no further installation or code changes required)
- weekly reporting to detect tendencies within your performance
- continuous monitoring with intelligent data segmentation (shops, languages, backend or frontend...)
- automated regularly profiling with detailed performance data of outlier requests
- multiple options to prioritize profiling data based on your own criteria
- automated recognition of errors with precise and detailed leads to causes and bugfixing tips
spryker-eco/tideways module provides a
TidewaysMonitoringExtensionPlugin to send monitoring information to the tideways service.
To install Tideways module, run:
composer require spryker-eco/tideways
To start using Tideways, please make sure you have accomplished the steps described below:
- Install the Tideways module
- Install Tideways as described on Tideways support page
MonitoringDependencyProvider::getMonitoringExtensions()in your project
Monitoring is a Spryker Module and it provides a hook to add any monitoring provider you want to. In the Monitoring Module you can find some service provider and controller listener for Yves and Zed which needs to be added to the
ApplicationDependencyProvider to enable them.
Copyright and Disclaimer
For further information on this partner and integration into Spryker, please contact us.