Templates & Slots
- Updated on 24 Jan 2020
- 1 minute to read
Incorporate a coherent and flexible way of managing content with the help of templates with slots. Create templates with slots and apply them to any page to break it down into slots. Slots are used to embed content from different sources with the help of Slot Widget. Embed CMS blocks by creating content in the native WYSIWYG Editor or select a third-party solution from a number of available content management platforms.
With the functionality the feature provides, you can benefit from using a third-party CMS editor that suits your needs best and make the process of creation and implementation of content easier.
If you are:
- Get a general idea of the Templates & Slots feature
- Learn about CoreMedia technology partner integration
- Integrate the Templates & Slots feature v. 202001.0 into your project
- Learn how to create a visibility conidtion
- Migrate CmsBlock module from version 2.* to version 3.*
- Migrate CmsBlockStorage module from version 1.* to version 2.*
- Migrate CmsBlockWidget module from version 1.* to version 2.*