Multiple Carts Per User
- Updated on 03 Apr 2020
- 1 minute to read
In the e-commerce industry, a shopping cart is one of the most important components of any online shop. It enables online shoppers to gather a list of products that they want to purchase, keep the record of these items and proceed with the customer's payment in the checkout.
With Spryker shopping cart prospective buyers have the possibility to preselect, reserve, and store items they’d like to own. Sometimes customers might need more than one shopping cart, for instance, one for daily purchases, the other one is for monthly expenses. Spryker Multiple Shopping Carts feature allows you to create and manage one or multiple shopping carts in one customer account.
Multiple Shopping Carts provide your customers with a convenient and intuitive shopping experience and enable your shoppers to manage several shopping carts in one place.
If you are:
- Get a general idea of the Multiple Carts per User feature
- Integrate the Multiple Carts per User v. 201903.0 feature into your project
- Integrate the Multiple Carts + Quick Order v. 201903.0 feature into your project
- Integrate the Multiple Carts + Reorder v. 201903.0 feature into your project
- Module Guide: MultiCart
- Module Guide: MultiCartDataImport