Managing payment methods
- Updated On 27 Aug 2020
- 1 Minute To Read
The topic describes how to manage payment methods
You can :
- View payment methods available on the Storefront
- Edit payment methods: update payment method details, assign payment methods to store, and/or (de)activate payment methods
To start working with payment methods, go to Administration > Payment Management > Payment Methods.
Viewing Payment Methods
To view the payment method details, click View for the payment method in the Actions column. On the View Payment Method: [Payment Method name] page, you can see the following information:
- Payment method key
- Name of the payment method
- Payment provider
- Payment method status
- Availability of the payment method per store
Editing Payment Method Details
To edit a payment method:
On the Payment Methods page, click Edit in the Actions column for the payment method you want to update. This will redirect you to the Edit Payment Method [Payment Method Name] page containing two tabs: Configuration and Store relation.
In the Configuration tab, update the availability status of the payment method under Is the Payment Method active?:
- Select the checkbox to make the payment method available in the Payment step during the checkout process
- Clear the checkbox to make the payment method unavailable in the Payment step during the checkout process.
In the Store relation tab, select stores you want the payment method to be displayed in.
To apply the changes, click Save.