- Updated on 25 Jan 2020
- 1 minute to read
ABOUT MAGNOLIA CMS
Magnolia - the CMS that connects content and commerce. Magnolia CMS is a platform for building best-of-breed digital experiences. Enterprises such as Generali, Avis, PERI and REWE use it as a central hub for their web, mobile and DX initiatives. Magnolia is a privately-held company, founded in 1997 and with headquarters in Basel, Switzerland.
- Easy integration Connect Magnolia to your choice of e-commerce and digital marketing tools using custom or pre-built integrations.
- Ease of use Magnolia's focus on usability and simplicity means content authors can start creating mobile-ready, powerful content within minutes.
- Enterprise grade Magnolia has the robust features needed for enterprise-scale multi-everything digital experiences.
- Flexible Robust integration capabilities let you enjoy the benefits of headless while still building on your existing solutions.
- Engaging personalization Magnolia's personalization tools build on the easy-to-use authoring tools, making personalizing content as easy as creating it.
- PowerfulCombine features to produce campaigns driven by date and visitor demographics.
Copyright and Disclaimer
For further information on this partner and integration into Spryker, please contact us.