- Updated On 18 Jan 2021
- 1 Minute To Read
When it comes to growing your online business, managing inventory can play a crucial role, as it helps you calculate exactly how many products you have and control what warehouses are available per store.
Inventory is the amount of products you offer to your customers. These products are cataloged and divided into items that are in stock and reserved. The stock value is the physical amount of products you have in your warehouse, whereas availability is an aggregated value per store that reflects the current quantity of products taking into account reservations, namely, open orders.
With the Inventory Management feature, you can:
- Always be aware of the current stock and reserved products.
- Avoid stockouts or overstocks of your products.
- Attract more customers by constantly improving the accuracy and efficiency of warehouse management.
If you are:
- Get a general idea of the Stock module
- Import Warehouse Data
- Get a general idea of how product availability is checked and calculated
- Configure multi-store availability for various scenarios
- Integrate the Inventory feature into your project
- Migrate the OMS module from version 10.* to version 11.0.0
- Migrate the Availability module from version 8.* to version 9.0.0
- Migrate the StockGui module from version 1.* to version 2.0.0