General Back Office Overview
- Updated on 22 Nov 2019
- 1 minute to read
A Spryker-based shop ships with a comprehensive, intuitive administration area comprised of numerous features that give you a strong hold over the customization of your store. Here you can tailor features to your specific needs, manage orders, products, customers, modify look & feel of your store by, for example, designing the eye-catching marketing campaigns and promotions, and much more.
The Spryker Back Office provides you with a variety of sections that are logically connected to each other.
With Spryker Back Office you can:
- Manage orders placed by your customers as well as create orders for customers
- Create and manage customers
- Build and manage product categories
- Create and manage CMS blocks and pages
- Handle translations
- Manage products and all elements related to them (availability, labels, options, types, etc.)
- Customize search and filters for the online store
- Create and manage discounts
- Build and manage the main navigation of your online store
- Create new carrier companies and shipment methods as well as manage those
- Create admin users, add roles and user groups
Depending on the roles and teams in your project, you can limit the access of different Back Office users to specific Back Office areas.
Back Office provides both, B2B and B2C capabilities.
You can always define what exactly is going to be needed for your specific project.