- 1 Minute To Read
The Content Items feature allows you to focus on content creation by separating it from content management.
Instead of inserting content directly into each page separately, you can first create small pieces of content—content items. Then, you can insert each of them into multiple pages. It is also a lot easier to change content. Instead of editing every single page containing a content item, you can change the specific content item. This way, you change this content piece in each page it is inserted into.
Content items can also be fetched and displayed on multiple touch points via API. Developers can create and customize content items. This allows you to create the content items specific to the devices your customers use most.
If you are:
- Get a general idea of the Content Items feature
- Learn how to create a content item
- Migrate the Content module from version 1.* to version 2.*
- Migrate the ContentBanner module from version 1.* to version 2.*
- Migrate the ContentBannerGui module from version 1.* to version 2.*
- Migrate the ContentStorage module from version 1.* to version 2.*
- Integrate the Content Items feature into your project
- Get Abstract Product List Content Item data via API
- Retrieve Banner Content Item data