Shop guide - Checkout
- Updated On 27 Aug 2020
- 1 Minute To Read
Checkout allows purchasing the items added to the cart.
A typical checkout process includes the following steps:
- Login: you see this step only if you are not logged in to shop. Here you choose how you proceed with the checkout: you either register, log in, or proceed as a guest.
- Address: define one or several delivery addresses and add a billing address.
- Shipment: select a shipment method and/or a delivery date.
- Payment: select the payment method.
- Summary: view the details, update the information, if needed, and place the order.
After you added items to cart, it is time to proceed to the Address step and enter the delivery information.
To learn more on how to set a delivery address, see Shop Guide - Address step.