About the Installation Guides
- Updated on 09 Mar 2020
- 1 minute to read
In the Installation Guides, you will find all the information you need to install the Spryker Commerce OS according to your needs.
Using various installation types and environments, you can install:
- Spryker B2B Demo Shop,
- Spryker B2C Demo Shop,
- separate features and modules of the Spryker Commerce OS.
Check out the Developer Getting Started Guide for information regarding the installation process. There you will find information about choosing the right installation type for you.
For additional information and resources see:
- Post-Installation Steps and Additional Info - for steps you should take after you have installed Spryker
- Configuring the Database Server – if you want to switch a database
- Troubleshooting - for frequently encountered issues
- Debugging Setup – how to install and use the Xdebug module
- For a list of our available GitHub Repositories, see Demo Shops.