Multi-store CMS Block
The multi-store CMS block feature enables you to manage CMS blocks display per stores through a store toggle element on CMS Block management pages in the Administration Interface. By default CMS Blocks are available in all stores. This feature provides additional configuration when
- you have multiple stores,
- and you want to manage the appearance of CMS Blocks per Store.
This feature will help you to reach new international markets by create more personalized content for different countries as well as increase SEO results.
Read on to get to know how to enable multi-store CMS Blocks functionality for your project.
- Learn what CMS blocks are and what they are needed for
- Learn how to create and use a CMS Block
- Learn how to migrate to a newer version of CMS Block module
- Learn how to migrate to a newer version of CMS Block GUI module
- Learn how to migrate to a newer version of CMS Block Collector module
Last review date: Jan. 31st, 2018